Monday, January 04, 2010

Alot of stuff bothering me now, I so wanna talk to someone but they're busy and on top of all that, I ended up being the one who's doing all the "peace-making". I don't remember getting really mad at any friend since sec 2, anyway. Don't know who I can call either, msn works just well for me.

That's how I ended up with emo posts last (last) year. Just that I stopped writing them already. Know what made me feel better? I pretended I was ranting to my friend while I was bathing, it worked. Full of fail I know, but what can I do? Its stupid to pick up the phone, call a friend and go "hey, can we talk?" right?!

No wonder you people don't find me talking to you all about my troubles and worries. (Okay, I did but that was two months ago) Whines are excluded I know I do whine and rant about lame stuff but not my real worries.



Its kinda killing me, its all kinda killing me and I'm running away just to stay alive. How true. I love Making April

No comments: